- 1.First make the jaggery syrup. Mix together jaggery powder and water in a bowl. Bring to a boil. Now simmer for 2 minutes and remove from heat. Strain to remove any impurities and keep aside.
- 2.In another bowl, mix together the banana powder, coconut, cardamom and nutmeg powder.
- 3.Then add honey and jaggery syrup into it and mix well. You don't have to add the whole jaggery syrup. Add a little at a time and mix until everything comes together. you can add hot water if needed to mix.
- 4.Combine until all ingredients are together and make a dough-like ball.
- 5.Now make small lemon size balls rolling the dough between the palms.
- 6.This will stay fresh in an air-tight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup raw banana powder - มีจำหน่าย
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup jaggery powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder - มีจำหน่าย
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder - มีจำหน่าย
- Hot water only if needed.